Can I Change My Opinion On Dongs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've only been in once. I was not impressed. The store was organized worse than a flea market. In some areas it was hard to walk because they had product stacked in the walk ways. I asked one question and the answer was short, but not overtly rude. The guy just seemed like he didn't want to be there (tall, bald guy working the register). The guy behind the gun counter seemed nice enough. Wife bought me several 5.56 pmags for my Christmas gift. Prices were ok. All in all about a strong 4, weak 5 out of 10 experience.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sports world wouldn't even give me a new gun for a present. had to take the one off the shelf everyone and there dog had racked and handled then the owner took a new one out right in front of me in put in rack never went back.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont go back save the stuff for us who have shopped there our whole lives.
Did you buy the $20,000.00 FN SCAR they were selling after Sandyhook? That was the last time I went in there. Also, the last time I’ll ever go in there.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I had an office in Tulsa, I ventured in there a couple of times. Interesting place.... But, anyone here been in business as long as they have? Must be doing something right.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sports world wouldn't even give me a new gun for a present. had to take the one off the shelf everyone and there dog had racked and handled then the owner took a new one out right in front of me in put in rack never went back.

They must hate you or something. I've bought I dunno how many guns from them and the first thing they do is pull one from the back if they have them. Oh well..... they're always cheaper than Dongs so more for me as you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom