Can I stop wearing a mask after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should slow down and proof read your comments before posting. You have “not seen hundreds of healthy patients in the icu on vents with COVID.” Don’t know what your profession is but that’s a completely hyperbolic and idiotic statement. If the were healthy they wouldn’t be in the ICU on vents would they??? Better think about that one for a minute.....

Unbelievable. Did you read the post I was replying to? We are discussing previously healthy patients who contracted covid, in comparison to patients with comorbidities (not healthy) who contracted covid. Besides misunderstanding my post, you also mis-quoted me. Wow. You should slow down & try to comprehend the topic before posting.....

Last edited:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unbelievable. Did you read the post I was replying to? We are discussing previous healthy patients who contracted covid, in comparison to patients with comorbidities (not healthy) who contracted covid. Besides misunderstanding my post, you also mis-quoted me. Wow. You should slow down & try to comprehend the topic before posting.....

I quoted and commented on the post you wrote. You said you were treating healthy patients in the ICU on vents. I simply pointed out they aren’t healthy if they are in the ICU which is a true statement. Your statement should be able to stand alone.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quoted and commented on the post you wrote. You said you were treating healthy patients in the ICU on vents. I simply pointed out they aren’t healthy if they are in the ICU which is a true statement. Your statement should be able to stand alone.

If a healthy person gets in a car wreck and ends up in ICU does that make them unhealthy?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If you can’t comprehend the context of the discussion (previously healthy patients who get covid & end up on a vent), I’m afraid I can’t help you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom