Can I stop wearing a mask after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see it all now. It is so clear to me.

maxresdefault.jpg

If you or a loved one took the COVID 19 injection due to your job or governmental requirements please call the number below me. Operators are standing by.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Management pushing my wife's company to get vaccine. One employee turned in notice, they backed off. (they don't even HAVE the vaccine yet lol)

The questions on side effects started coming immediately. The answer: "we don't know, we don't know, we don't know."

So - I work for a company that jumps on every social issue like Michael Jackson on a Cub Scout, so ….I reckon they'll try to force us to get it as well. My question - what will be these companies' liability for insisting on a vaccine when the recipient has bad side effects? Who wants a bite of that sandwich?

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Management pushing my wife's company to get vaccine. One employee turned in notice, they backed off. (they don't even HAVE the vaccine yet lol)

The questions on side effects started coming immediately. The answer: "we don't know, we don't know, we don't know."

So - I work for a company that jumps on every social issue like Michael Jackson on a Cub Scout, so ….I reckon they'll try to force us to get it as well. My question - what will be these companies' liability for insisting on a vaccine when the recipient has bad side effects? Who wants a bite of that sandwich?

How long would it be before anyone there would actually be in line to get it? We'll supposedly have some next week for our folks.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

I would think that companies don't have a large enough legal fund to risk being sued for mandatory vaccines. EMS workers are required to recieve a couple of vaccines by the dept of health before a license is issued, but that's different than your wife's situation.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They have an absolute right to informed consent and "I don't know isn't the cut for informed consent". Ask the tens of thousands of vets that had reactions to the anthrax vaccine with no recourse.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think that companies don't have a large enough legal fund to risk being sued for mandatory vaccines. EMS workers are required to recieve a couple of vaccines by the dept of health before a license is issued, but that's different than your wife's situation.

She's already required to get stuff most of us don't. Still, this one is different, and hasn't been around long enough to know the long-term effects. Hard no.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Heard on radio today that Congress is working on law to protect vaccine company from lawsuits. So, they will be “immunized”, so to speak.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom