Can I stop wearing a mask after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50cal shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
Not another one. I’m done. You can’t fix stupid, it’s too tedious. Star Trek is more entertaining
you call others stupid because they do not agree with your sheep liberal way of thinking? typical hypocrite. I bet you would also freely hand over your guns if they tell you too. God forbid i have my own opinions how dare I do such a thing . if you are that damn scared stay your ass at home !

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you call others stupid because they do not agree with your sheep liberal way of thinking? typical hypocrite. I bet you would also freely hand over your guns if they tell you too. God forbid i have my own opinions how dare I do such a thing . if you are that damn scared stay your ass at home !
most won't be getting the vaccine soon so don't worry.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, put a cap on it, drill small hole in cap, insert fuse, pour powder down barrel, stuff projectile of your choice, point and light fuse.

Kind of like captain Kirk in season 1, episode 18 :)
Back in the days of the real M-80's, a 1 1/2" pipe, cap, drilled and a golf ball inserted made one heck of a projectile.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the proper meds were given, I think far fewer people would be dying. And if people had stronger immune systems, that would help as well. HCQ pretty well cures it. Unless you believe what the MSM is selling. The virus that’s so bad that you have to be tested to know you have it.

I wish you would have been my doc when I almost died in the ICU. Healthy strong 53 yr old non- smoker and no pre-existing conditions.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
everyone living in fear giving up freedoms in fear . better chance of dying in your car than from a virus . everyone obeying the dictatorship mask mandate yet still getting the virus . the mask dont stop it even the cdc says so. yet people think its some miracle cure all. wearing masks as they touch countless objects all day touched by hundreds of other people and dont even think about it because we are being told the masks are the cure lol
Yep, just watched a black activist on TV screaming about reparations constantly adjusting her mask on the outside that had to be covered in the virus infected spittle that is floating all over the air we are breathing she is currently protected against while using the same fingers to scratch an eye and as soon as she takes her mask off will probably pick her nose or pick up a burger to eat.
Our leaders that constantly berate us for not wearing masks don't wear them privately when they go out for an evening. We see that on TV constantly in undercover videos.
When they do berate us publicly, they are also guilty of constantly adjusting them on the spittle covered outside, then not washing their hands after removing them before touching the lectern and microphone, while telling us we MUST wash our hands while their nasty PPE is laying upside down on the lectern smearing it with the virus laden droplets before the next speaker comes up and does exactly the same thing.
The amount of bullshat in that operation just floors me.
IF I saw a politician come to a lectern, remove their mask, immediately use hand sanitizer after properly disposing the mask in a hazmat device before speaking and putting on a new mask, I might think they are serious but that never happens, not even with Fauchi or the scarf queen.
Either they are ignorant of how the transmission of viruses or other contaminants happen or they are feeding us a line of BS about transmission and they know it.
Covid is real. I'm not denying it. I know people that have died from it. Some wore masks diligently.
My issue is the disinformation we are being fed by the "professionals" in the ruling class and they don't even follow their own guidelines.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, because this is a test run by the chinese. They have ambitions and goals, and you should not like it, and they will release another biologic again, who knows when.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, just watched a black activist on TV screaming about reparations constantly adjusting her mask on the outside that had to be covered in the virus infected spittle that is floating all over the air we are breathing she is currently protected against while using the same fingers to scratch an eye and as soon as she takes her mask off will probably pick her nose or pick up a burger to eat.
Our leaders that constantly berate us for not wearing masks don't wear them privately when they go out for an evening. We see that on TV constantly in undercover videos.
When they do berate us publicly, they are also guilty of constantly adjusting them on the spittle covered outside, then not washing their hands after removing them before touching the lectern and microphone, while telling us we MUST wash our hands while their nasty PPE is laying upside down on the lectern smearing it with the virus laden droplets before the next speaker comes up and does exactly the same thing.
The amount of bullshat in that operation just floors me.
IF I saw a politician come to a lectern, remove their mask, immediately use hand sanitizer after properly disposing the mask in a hazmat device before speaking and putting on a new mask, I might think they are serious but that never happens, not even with Fauchi or the scarf queen.
Either they are ignorant of how the transmission of viruses or other contaminants happen or they are feeding us a line of BS about transmission and they know it.
Covid is real. I'm not denying it. I know people that have died from it. Some wore masks diligently.
My issue is the disinformation we are being fed by the "professionals" in the ruling class and they don't even follow their own guidelines.
if you want medical advice, Dennis knows what the CDC doesn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom