Can I stop wearing a mask after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do you. I just find humor in the idea that vaccines are "safe" despite the very clear risks they lay out and that have already happened.

But COVID in the worst possible light when examining the numbers has an over 97% survival rate (known infected vs died of COVID). And that's just too dangerous. So here's something that will "protect" you from the symptoms but also comes with its own set of risks that we haven't seen with COVID.

Welcome to bizarro world.

And yet none of that negates my very valid reasons for attempting to avoid the virus ... And the complications of the vaccine. Still don't get why you have made me your "class example" today ...

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scamdemic created in a lab to justify the need for mail in ballots so an election could be rigged.

I think the more hilarious aspect of all of this is people like you, trusting leaders/experts like Fauci and Birx and the politicians that live outside of the rules they create. I bet you're fairly fluent in sheepish.
upload_2020-12-10_14-23-21.jpeg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So courtesy is no longer valued? Even the poorest attempt at a mask HELPS block the spread of virus. Some folks are just trying way too hard to complain about masks and the virus in general.

Never implied that courtesy isn't appreciated.......when the maskholes out there jump someone for not wearing a mask, it's not because of lack of courtesy, it's because they're convinced that the non mask wearer is killing others by not wearing one. You are correct, some are just trying way too hard to complain about the masks and virus in general, that goes both ways.

I wear a mask where required, my last antibody came back positive, and I'll get the vaccine still. Masks still don't work...even the n95 doesn't prevent a positive person from from spreading it.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Every single vaccine in the history of mankind as well as current ones.

Try again.

People are weird... It's still commonly accepted practice to mutilate baby dicks and some boys don't make it out alive or end up broken.

If you want to make a case for it with me, you're going to need to present something that doesn't appeal to the ad populum fallacy.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are weird... It's still commonly accepted practice to mutilate baby dicks and some boys don't make it out alive or end up broken.

If you want to make a case for it with me, you're going to need to present something that doesn't appeal to the ad populum fallacy.
Like the fact that accepted medical treatments have acceptable levels of risk and side effects?

Hey, live your life, man. Just don't go trying to make this vaccine look like it's any worse than any other out there because anyone who says so is completely FOS and only exposing their own bias.

I don't have to convince you - just pointing out the BS I see. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom