Can I stop wearing a mask after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If risk is a subjective thing (it is) how is that mis-information? That's just my opinion vs yours.
The numbers prove you are wrong. The risks are not the same. Your “opinion” could be that 2+2=9. That’s how dumb your argument is. The more you try to defend your position
, the deeper a hole you are digging & your credibility among anyone reading your posts is melting away.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, risk of death from COVID is higher than risk of even moderate (much less severe) side effects from any vaccine. So... again - it's straight numbers. It's also your choice, but disingenuously intimating that the COVID vaccine (or ANY vaccine) is worse risk than the illness is incorrect and misleading.

No it isn't. That's your opinion. I guarantee you the numbers we have on COVID are inflated so we don't truly have accurate metrics for comparison.

The problem here is that your side (Plead Lord Fauci, inject me!!!) censors anyone questioning the validity of a need for lockdowns and vaccines and yet we're just to trust them on everything else despite the shady unamerican behaviors that cause suspicion.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Reported numbers I see in a quick Google search show 1.78% mortality rate in the US, 2.28% mortality rate worldwide.

I don't know of any vaccine (other North Korea's or China's, lol) with anything approaching a serious complication rate like that, much less a mortality rate like that.

But as always, you are free to believe what you want - numbers be damned. Just like Democrats and their war on guns.

I don't believe what I want; nobody does. We believe what makes sense to us due to experience and circumstance... That makes our beliefs a product and not a result of desire... But that's another subject.

But yes, I think it's near 40% of deaths have happened in nursing homes.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The numbers prove you are wrong. The risks are not the same. Your “opinion” could be that 2+2=9. That’s how dumb your argument is. The more you try to defend your position
, the deeper a hole you are digging & your credibility among anyone reading your posts is melting away.

It's not just about the numbers. And my comment remains accurate. Risk is subjective in nature. You're trying to Adam Sandler your way through it and it's not working.

I personally don't mind whether I'm wrong or right and have no problem being correct and learning... What I'm saying is you expect totally healthy people (how many totally healthy people has COVID killed? What are those numbers? I bet it's low AF) to open themselves up to face paralysis, stroke, Guillain Barre Syndrome, Transverse Myelitis, Anaphylaxis etc etc etc that is associated with the vaccine.

To me, that's a dumb gamble. Nothing I'm saying here is radical or unreasonable but you try to make it sound that way because I simply disagree with you. Okay.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No it isn't. That's your opinion. I guarantee you the numbers we have on COVID are inflated so we don't truly have accurate metrics for comparison.

The problem here is that your side (Plead Lord Fauci, inject me!!!) censors anyone questioning the validity of a need for lockdowns and vaccines and yet we're just to trust them on everything else despite the shady unamerican behaviors that cause suspicion.
Where did he say you had to get the vaccine? Or have I misinterpreted your rant?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not just about the numbers. And my comment remains accurate. Risk is subjective in nature. You're trying to Adam Sandler your way through it and it's not working.

I personally don't mind whether I'm wrong or right and have no problem being correct and learning... What I'm saying is you expect totally healthy people (how many totally healthy people has COVID killed? What are those numbers? I bet it's low AF) to open themselves up to face paralysis, stroke, Guillain Barre Syndrome, Transverse Myelitis, Anaphylaxis etc etc etc that is associated with the vaccine.

To me, that's a dumb gamble. Nothing I'm saying here is radical or unreasonable but you try to make it sound that way because I simply disagree with you. Okay.
Can I get a scientific paper pointing to this list of side effects?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Your comments are not accurate. It’s not a dumb gamble. Almost everything you have said is radical & unreasonable from a medical viewpoint. I’ve seen hundreds of totally healthy people in the icu on vents with covid. It’s your choice to not take the vaccine, no one cares. But you will be challenged when you give false information.
You are debating with clinical health professionals, including physicians, who work with covid patients every day- and you’re telling them they are wrong by claiming some wacky conspiracy theory. Your lack of self awareness is amazing. I guess the other readers will decide who they believe.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Can I get a scientific paper pointing to this list of side effects?

What!! You want facts and studies...... come on man that will shut OSA down to nothing but gun talk and trades and giving @druryj a ration of crap!!.......................... Wait a second ! I am with you!!! :hey3::cool:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your comments are not accurate. It’s not a dumb gamble. Almost everything you have said is radical & unreasonable from a medical viewpoint. I’ve seen hundreds of totally healthy people in the icu on vents with covid. It’s your choice to not take the vaccine, no one cares. But you will be challenged when you give false information.
You are debating with clinical health professionals, including physicians, who work with covid patients every day- and you’re telling them they are wrong by claiming some wacky conspiracy theory. Your lack of self awareness is amazing. I guess the other readers will decide who they believe.

You should slow down and proof read your comments before posting. You have “not seen hundreds of healthy patients in the icu on vents with COVID.” Don’t know what your profession is but that’s a completely hyperbolic and idiotic statement. If the were healthy they wouldn’t be in the ICU on vents would they??? Better think about that one for a minute.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom