Can Permanent Resident get CCW licence in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagesgtrock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every state has their own application requirements, some states allow permanent residents to have ccw permit. Here in the state of Oklahoma it is stated very clearly that applicants need to be US citizen. Apply for citizenship as soon as your eligible and it should only take about a year from application. So then you can vote at elections too.
Ya I live here in Oklahoma too Governor Mary Fallon has done a lot here for the 2nd amendment like the feds do not have the right to come in here and take our weapons away from us[emoji167] [emoji379] [emoji379] [emoji379] [emoji379] [emoji379] [emoji379] [emoji379] [emoji379] [emoji379]
I agree with Buzzgun .... Green card is not a US citizen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

savagesgtrock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every state has their own application requirements, some states allow permanent residents to have ccw permit. Here in the state of Oklahoma it is stated very clearly that applicants need to be US citizen. Apply for citizenship as soon as your eligible and it should only take about a year from application. So then you can vote at elections too.

[emoji379] [emoji380] [emoji380] [emoji380] [emoji283] [emoji298] [emoji298] [emoji298] [emoji380] [emoji381] [emoji381] [emoji379] [emoji380] [emoji380] [emoji379] [emoji298] [emoji298]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom