Can Someone Please Explain This To Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand why people expect to get retail prices or most times way above retail prices on armslist. These guns are USED not new. I would never buy a used gun for retail. That would be like me selling my p345 for $700 when I bought it from Academy for $450. If they don't wanna sell it then don't post it.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Armslist is going the way of gunbroker...dealers are infiltrating it and pricing their items like a gunshow (ie high). It's a shame

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thank God we have the right in this country to both ask anything we want for our ****, and for the right to tell someone to p!ss off when they lowball us.

Aint America grand?

faber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
seems like people do that crap everywhere.
i watch craigslist for certain things and people are always asking what i could go buy it new for, if you really want to sell it price it right at least.
(its funny as it seems like craigslist is notorious for people thinking that even their junk is worth a lot).
better yet, price it to sell.
(yeah, i get it; they are willing to come down).
i sold my bike and priced it to sell, not gonna play games. here is what ill sell it for, now lets get it sold.

if you're looking to get the most you can and have all the time in the world; then go for it.

if you really gotta sell as bad as you cry in your add about needing to sell them put a real price on it.

i dont even bother sending them a message/offer....

one guy on a computer forum had a computer up for sale, i posted a link in his thread to the same one, new, with a better os from the retailer, with a better price.
"oh, i paid x amount." he says.
who cares? its used and you are trying to sell it. pull your head out.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have found that some people have an over inflated opinion of themselves and it carries through to the stuff they own. I run across them more often than I like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom