Can we talk about Bob Macy and his aids?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Parks you know nothing or care less about what Bob Macy and Joyce Gilcrest did to the citizens of Oklahoma County. I believe Joyce died in your state. I'm glad she is dead...how about you?

Well, technically, I guess you are correct. I know nothing about nor have I ever heard about Macy and Gilcrest so I guess I really could care less about them. Did they do wrong by a bunch of Okies and are they responsible for putting them to death with "faulty" evidence? IDK. If the general concensus is that they did have bad evidence to convict and put to death 100+ people then I have a question for you. Were the men that were put to death fully innocent and convicted of crimes they didn't commit or were they guilty of the crimes and Macy and Glicrest used some fabricated evidence to get them into the death chamber where they would otherwise received LWOP or something similar?

I would have a hard time believing that 100+ men were completely innocent of all the crimes they were accused of and put to death by the two in question. Usually when men are pulled off death row it isn't because they are totally innocent but because a small part/detail of the conviction was overturned putting them back in general population for life.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I’m curious. What’s the interest in Macy? Didn’t he die years ago? I remember when Gassaway was out for his blood and failed.
Cowboy Bob used his OKC forensic tool Joyce Gilchest to put many people on death row, you are free to refute it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, technically, I guess you are correct. I know nothing about nor have I ever heard about Macy and Gilcrest so I guess I really could care less about them. Did they do wrong by a bunch of Okies and are they responsible for putting them to death with "faulty" evidence? IDK. If the general concensus is that they did have bad evidence to convict and put to death 100+ people then I have a question for you. Were the men that were put to death fully innocent and convicted of crimes they didn't commit or were they guilty of the crimes and Macy and Glicrest used some fabricated evidence to get them into the death chamber where they would otherwise received LWOP or something similar?

I would have a hard time believing that 100+ men were completely innocent of all the crimes they were accused of and put to death by the two in question. Usually when men are pulled off death row it isn't because they are totally innocent but because a small part/detail of the conviction was overturned putting them back in general population for life.
We are talking NANCY boys, completely innocent of even a traffic violation... in most cases I have followed.
Does Daniel Holtzclaw sound familiar? Not on death row but completely framed and innocent of anything.
Mark my words, Stitt will free him and the backlash will run deep.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put LOTS (over 125 I think) to death using tainted DNA that Gilcrest tampered with and lied about. These were innocent men.

No, 125 is not wrong - maybe as pertaining to these 2 individuals but overall, this went far beyond just Gilcrest.

My statement was made based on the first quote above.

Latest posts

Top Bottom