Canada is bringing their message homešŸ¤£

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score

If the DECENT people of America would just PEACEFULLY just block every interstate highway in this country, making sure that emergency vehicles can get thrugh, for obvious reasons, for one day! we would have these crooked politicians attention, and could make some much needed changes! I'm am old horse trainer, and you can't teach a horse, or a politician, anything until you have their attention!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sad part of this demonstration is that a gofund me site was set up and raised 10 million dollars to support the truckers as they are not getting paid as they are not working.
GoFundMe said earlier this week, they were "reviewing" the donations and decided to not give it to the truckers nor the donors, but to charities of go fund Me's choice.
As it's a liberal website, I'me sure it would have gone to blm or some other stupid liberal charity.
After TONS of backlash, they are giving the money back to the original donors.
What a shat storm.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sad part of this demonstration is that a gofund me site was set up and raised 10 million dollars to support the truckers as they are not getting paid as they are not working.
GoFundMe said earlier this week, they were "reviewing" the donations and decided to not give it to the truckers nor the donors, but to charities of go fund Me's choice.
As it's a liberal website, I'me sure it would have gone to blm or some other stupid liberal charity.
After TONS of backlash, they are giving the money back to the original donors.
What a shat storm.

And, since Florida (and another state, I think) has stated that they will investigate, GoFundMe has decided that they would automatically refund all the money back to the donors. They originally stated that donors would have to submit a document for their refund, but I guess wiser heads at GFM decided to just automatically refund all of it.

Now, whether it all gets refunded is one of those things of "time will tell." I guess they didn't like the sound of the word "defraud."

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no neutral ground anywhere on anything.

While I agree for the most part with your statement, on some things no neutral ground should be given.

Kudos to whomever on this site chose to use GSG for the recent crowd fund raising campaign here. You were ahead of the curve, and it deserves recognition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom