Canada is bringing their message home🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So when protests interrupt your day to day activities we pass laws to run over protestors. But when they’re doing it and you agree with their stance you’re willing to let prices rise on commodities and food but will blame the Gov that things cost more.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So when protests interrupt your day to day activities we pass laws to run over protestors. But when they’re doing it and you agree with their stance you’re willing to let prices rise on commodities and food but will blame the Gov that things cost more.
Im happy to avoid whichever street people decide to protest on. If I end up stuck in the middle of one, I will certainly be annoyed but whatever. If they start banging on my windows and trying to force my doors open, I should be able to do whatever is necessary to escape the threat of violence. That last situation is what the bill you are referring to is directed at, not the first two statements.

I can't speak for everyone though. At the end of the day, as I get older I care less and less about what anyone else does as long as I can work around it and go about my own life and take care of my family and friends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom