Canadian Range is under new management.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Sears

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Canadian Range is under new management. I have taken over operations of Canadian Range effective on 01/22/20. I appreciate all the improvements that Jay and his team have made over the past year and I plan on continuing range improvements. My plans for the next couple of months is to make some much needed repairs to the range house. I am putting in a retail shop where we will have guns, ammo, and Shooting supplies. I hope to be able to start bring some matches and other events come spring. I hope that you all would give me a chance to be your home range. My new hours are Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm Saturday-Sunday 9am-6pm. My hours will change as the days get longer. Hope to see you all at the range.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Canadian Range is under new management. I have taken over operations of Canadian Range effective on 01/22/20. I appreciate all the improvements that Jay and his team have made over the past year and I plan on continuing range improvements. My plans for the next couple of months is to make some much needed repairs to the range house. I am putting in a retail shop where we will have guns, ammo, and Shooting supplies. I hope to be able to start bring some matches and other events come spring. I hope that you all would give me a chance to be your home range. My new hours are Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm Saturday-Sunday 9am-6pm. My hours will change as the days get longer. Hope to see you all at the range.
Still a 17 range fee?

Sent via carrier pigeon

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At 10 bucks I went often and I could pick up my brass when it got tossed 4 feet from me.
I have heard by one person that the management would not let him get his brass.. he was told once it hit the ground it was off limits.
It was a custom type case and would be no good to anyone else. He never went back.

Some things needed to be addressed.
I hope it works out for you as it is an excellent location.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At 10 bucks I went often and I could pick up my brass when it got tossed 4 feet from me.
I have heard by one person that the management would not let him get his brass.. he was told once it hit the ground it was off limits.
It was a custom type case and would be no good to anyone else. He never went back.

Some things needed to be addressed.
I hope it works out for you as it is an excellent location.
This better not be a thing or i wont go back.

I hope it isnt.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Latest posts

Top Bottom