Canadian Range rebranding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Sears

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Canadian Range AKA Banner range as you might know has changed hands a couple time over the last couple years. But is now mine and I am here to stay so we are rebranding the company. It is now going to be known as Sears Shooting Sports LLC. We have launched a new Facebook page and a website is in the works. My goal is to make this more than just a rifle and pistol range I want to make this a shooting sports complex. SO please go and like my facebook page so you can stay up to date on are improvements. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a few suggestions if I may.

Have a couple of elevated shooting stations where a shooter can go prone to shoot w/o worries of shooting over the berm.

Attached a board or something at the front of the rifle shooting stations so shooters can load their bipods.

Maybe invest in lab radar or Magnetospeed chronographs for those shooters who don’t have one to rent (with supervision) for the purpose of load development.

These are just a few things I noticed over the years

Iron sharpens Iron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been a few years since I’ve been out. Looking forward to the changes. liked the outdoor aspect of this range, just needed to be cleaned up and some love given to the tired old place.

Last edited:

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to go out there quite a bit, but now I'm a member of OKCGC and only live a few miles away from it.

But I most definitely wish you good luck and will drop by if I'm even out El Renoish.

I do spend money at your gun store every couple of years though.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a few years since I've been out there as well. Question for you...Have they added any shooting benches for leftys? There was a serious lack of left handed shooting benches on the 100 yard ranges years ago. I'd love to bring some rifles out there if you've got some spots for us left handed oddballs.

Ryan Sears

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been a few years since I've been out there as well. Question for you...Have they added any shooting benches for leftys? There was a serious lack of left handed shooting benches on the 100 yard ranges years ago. I'd love to bring some rifles out there if you've got some spots for us left handed oddballs.
yes we have shooting benches for leftys come on out and see us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom