Canadian VA Recommends Euthanasia for Veteran with PTSD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably an important message in all that... But I can't stand that guy long enough to listen to it. What an annoying man.
I’ve watched a lot of his videos on YouTube. Myself, I like the way he present things. He goes over a lot of hot topic issues. He is a bit over the top. He kind of reminds me of a drill sergeant combined with Jim Carrey. I can understand why you don’t care for him. Not everybody’s cup of tea

Last edited:

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve watched a lot of his videos on YouTube. Myself, I like the way he present things. He goes over a lot of hot topic issues. He is a bit over the top. He kind of reminds me I’m a drill sergeant combined with Jim Carrey. I can understand why you don’t care for him. Not everybody’s cup of tea
He does remind me a lot of my Army Drill Sergeant.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with you, see what you mean. A PG version. I remember company commanders a bit more ruff around the edges.
Absolutely a PG version that's for sure. Dude looks like SSGT Harn. but way too young to be him at this point.

Man I got in so much trouble in Navy Boot for laughing at one of my CCs on an almost daily basis trying to be a hard ass, poor sob absolutly hated my six. Seinor Chief thought it was funny as hell ( got along great with him)

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
He does remind me a lot of my Army Drill Sergeant.
Mine was a short 5 foot 6 inch mean 3 tour Vietnam vet Hispanic bulldog that would gnaw on my ankles and have to jump up to get into my face using his hand like a knife pointed at my face. Drill Sgt Glass. I will never forget that man. He used water proofing spray inside his fatigues and khakis to keep from showing sweat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom