Cancer update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well , had an appointment with radiation oncology yesterday and it's not good news. looks like there are signs indicating some residual cancer. they recommend external beam radiation therapy, 5 days a week for 6.5 weeks . after learning what the procedure is and the side effects ,including a feeding tube because my throat would be too burned to swallow I Think I'm going to forego the treatment and take my chances. Big Thanks to all who have prayed for me and wished me well and please keep me in your prayers going forward

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well , had an appointment with radiation oncology yesterday and it's not good news. looks like there are signs indicating some residual cancer. they recommend external beam radiation therapy, 5 days a week for 6.5 weeks . after learning what the procedure is and the side effects ,including a feeding tube because my throat would be too burned to swallow I Think I'm going to forego the treatment and take my chances. Big Thanks to all who have prayed for me and wished me well and please keep me in your prayers going forward
May sound like BS. Research a keto diet. It may help. Cancer lives on sugar. Keto if done righ is very low on carbs due to all the greens eaten and lack of starches. I’m sorry what you are going through.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May sound like BS. Research a keto diet. It may help. Cancer lives on sugar. Keto if done righ is very low on carbs due to all the greens eaten and lack of starches. I’m sorry what you are going through.
I have been on a keto diet since january 2020. lost 65lb but still have cancer

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Praying for you. I cannot imagine what you are going through. Praying that God provides healing and comfort for you. No matter what the outcome, there is hope in Jesus. Praying you will lean on Him. Let me know if I can do anything or if you ever feel like you need to talk.
David

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Radiation around that area is not a path I’d want to go down either unless there is a 100% success rate and a lot of morphine. Best of luck to you.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang. I hate to hear this . . . praying for healing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom