Cancer Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big green chopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
after testing last week and meeting with my oncologist and endocrinologist I am now officially "NED" (no evidence of active disease) I have a few procedures up coming to repair damage, but I'm now in the monitoring phase with labs and scans every 4 months.
I have to remain NED for 5 years to be considered cancer free.
Praise God and Thank you to everyone who kept me in your thoughts and prayers and pray I stay NED if you don't mind. Again
Thank You everyone and thank you Lord
Great news. Thank the Lord for that. I am doing a fast starting this month, one meal a day, OMAD (consisting of big salad, avacado, and 6-8 oz of meat) for 4 weeks. Doing this to obey his word, clear up some achy joints and other health issues, and hopefully burn some lard off LOL. Did it last year with great results. I mention because one of the Docs I follow says fasting is he has all his cancer patients do.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
after testing last week and meeting with my oncologist and endocrinologist I am now officially "NED" (no evidence of active disease) I have a few procedures up coming to repair damage, but I'm now in the monitoring phase with labs and scans every 4 months.
I have to remain NED for 5 years to be considered cancer free.
Praise God and Thank you to everyone who kept me in your thoughts and prayers and pray I stay NED if you don't mind. Again
Thank You everyone and thank you Lord

That's great news!!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent news!!!! So happy to hear this. Prayers will keep coming for continued healing.

mexico-mexican.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom