Canned French Fries ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds about right. I tried them the first time while in the service. I was pretty wasted in a Korean bar. The ladies got me to try them and octopus. I did not like either one. Shashimi was not great either but I can eat it if drunk enough and have some good dipping sauce.

Nope to the peanuts but octopus and shashimi are DELICIOUS!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a team chief in the army that swore by them and ate them all the time when we went out in the field (Ft. Hood) and insisted that I try them. Well just imagine a regular roasted peanut that someone sucked all the salt off of then set it back on the counter wet with spit and to cool off then you come along and pop it into your mouth to eat it! :puke:
The ones I had were very salty and still in the shell. You must of got exactly what you described because real ones are completely different.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a team chief in the army that swore by them and ate them all the time when we went out in the field (Ft. Hood) and insisted that I try them. Well just imagine a regular roasted peanut that someone sucked all the salt off of then set it back on the counter wet with spit and to cool off then you come along and pop it into your mouth to eat it! :puke:
The way you put it it sure doesn’t sound good at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom