Can't decide between a pcc or a rcp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So thinking on a new vehicle gun and can't decide if I want a pistol caliber carbine, or a rifle caliber pistol. I already have an ar pistol that I have put together for 290$(bought a complete 10.5 upper from a member for 140, then a psa pistol lower). It runs fine, but a little bulky. I have been thinking of getting a generation 2 sub 2000 to compliment my g22. Buds has them for under 400. I have had the s2k before, both the gen 1 and gen 2, I sold both when people offered me more than they were worth. I know the s2k will fit in most of my edc bags and is lighter and more compact than the ar, but I like the thought of 556 on tap in a small package. Some outside perspective would be awsome.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A rifle caliber pistol for a gun to be carried in a vehicle. Just me, but no. The first round without ear protection would hurt....especially if you were inside the vehicle when you pulled the trigger. Accuracy and over penetration would be a concern too.

I also wonder how much ear damage the Trooper who was chasing the murder suspect got when he was firing his AR though his own windshield during the pursuit. The concussion and the noise in that confined space. His ears are probably still ringing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom