Can't post ???

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a membership a few months back when I discovered this forum. We really need a site here in Oklahoma where we can exercise our 2nd amendment right to buy or sell firearms legally and safely. I do find the site a bit difficult to navigate sometimes and I'd prefer a site that is related ONLY to Oklahoma shooting and firearms. The spectrum I think is a bit broad, I don't visit a firearm forum to address wives,ex-wives,cars, remodeling etc, I prefer on topic information. The internet is way too broad to NOT be specific IMHO. At any rate, here is my problem at hand. I can't post an ad, I know I've exceeded the 3 sale limit but as I said, I'm a paid member and I thought the purpose of fees was to allow us to exceed the 3 gun limit. I contacted the administration a few days ago but have received no response. There is now an option of a 19.95 annual fee but if the fee has changed thats fine but I think I should get credit for the fee I already paid. I really appreciate this site but I wish simple answers were a bit more easy to come buy. I have a couple guns here I need to sell and I can't list them...

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What exactly is happening @GorillaG? If you don’t pick a ‘prefix’ option on the thread title line, it won’t let you post an ad. Also, if you are on a mobile device and possibly even a laptop, read this thread.

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator
Reaction score
And when did you pay to be a Supporting Member? I need to investigate as you do not have the Supporting Member yellow banner under your avatar. So you can click on my avatar and then click on Start Conversation, to let me know what happened and how and when you paid to be a supporting member.

Latest posts

Top Bottom