Canton, OH gun by buy back...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet we'll be surprised how many they get.
Might be surprised how many little old ladies are out there with some fine collections put together by dead husbands.
Hopefully, those will be bought by the folks lined up before hand.

*we probably have a member or two trying to get resources together to head up there to snatch up several to resale at significant mark up.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully, those will be bought by the folks lined up before hand.

*we probably have a member or two trying to get resources together to head up there to snatch up several to resale at significant mark up.
I would rather they circulated at a higher price than be chopped up for scraps.

And yes, I know folks are overcharging, I hope they get stuck with some overpriced inventory that they have to sell for a loss. But, I just keep paying what I have to do that my wife keeps practicing.

Of course when the prices come down I will be shopping for a few more than I was shopping for before this all started.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would rather they circulated at a higher price than be chopped up for scraps.

And yes, I know folks are overcharging, I hope they get stuck with some overpriced inventory that they have to sell for a loss. But, I just keep paying what I have to do that my wife keeps practicing.

Of course when the prices come down I will be shopping for a few more than I was shopping for before this all started.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

When will the prices come down? Since there is no accountability in elections they have probably already started premaking the needed ballets to win more elections. Probably be another demwit in the oval in the next election since they have figured out how to game the system. Just shut the counting down and bam they have enough votes when brought back online.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ZZKCoMU0.jpeg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been happening since 2016 at least... :D

The Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus, a state-based gun rights groups, announced on its Facebook page that a man had been paid $100 in gift certificates for a makeshift shotgun at the event. A picture of the shotgun posted on the group’s page illustrates the primitive nature of the firearm. The serial number, written in marker on the piece of wood, reads "BuyBacksDontWork01" and demonstrates the gun was created as a statement against such programs.
https://freebeacon.com/issues/minnesota-police-pay-100-piece-wood-pipe-gun-buyback/
minn-gun-1.png

One of guns turned in Aug. 27, 2016, at Minneapolis gun “buyback” event / Screenshot from Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus Facebook page

:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom