CAPITOL COP DEAD AFTER CAR RAMMING SUSPECT SHOT; 'EMERGED WITH KNIFE' 'NATION OF ISLAM FOLLOWER'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And this right here is where I differ from TwoForFlinching.
Islam is not a religion of peace; action's like we've seen the past month and countless times in the past are proper for a good muslim. Violence against non-muslims is a rewarded practice, rape of non-muslim women is a condoned action. Islam is an evil religion.
I thought of bringing up the abuses of women from Islamic practices but there is so much more. I cannot stand the pure evil that they call that religion. From the female genitalia mutilation of cutting off their clits, The tolerance of raping women because they are not dressing correctly in their Burka trash bags so they they deserved it, the kidnapping and sale of young girls that is not marriage but merely harem prostitution, the sodomy of young boys that are to be enjoyed and women are for breeding, ( and that’s not gay rape ), honor killing of family members, to the practice of killing others that do not believe in their cult.

An old classic that’s never fallen out of style is they still Stone and behead people. Their definition of peace is you convert to our way and there will be peace, if not the explicit penalties on the light side is paying a fine and the other side is die infidel. They are like cancer or a poison in our society.

The disturbing part is Democrats tell us that this diversity is our strength and that we should be tolerant of other cultures that we don’t understand.

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the "Islam" conversation has already been thoroughly discussed in previous threads. Nation of Islam not so much. That would be a more productive conversation.....much closer to the bone of what ails our nation....association with democratic big city politicians appears strong and a certain previous president.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a fairly big difference between Islam and Christianity. Quranic scholars point out that the early parts of the Quran speak of peaceful things and even indicate that "people of the book" follow the Old and New Testaments. However, later parts of the Quran speak of killing the infidels and going on "Jihad." Said scholars have stated that the leaders in the Islamic faith adhere to the "later parts" of the Quran as the "true beliefs to hold."

By contrast, the Christian Bible is made up of the Old and New Testaments. In the Old Testament, God spoke of "an eye for an eye" while the New Testament speaks of "turning the other cheek." Thus, it would seem that those Christians most likely to adhere to their Bibles are also taking the "later parts" and adhering to a more peaceful philosophy. So the outcome of the "radicals" of the two religions (those that most adhere to their "holy book") are totally different in outcome.

We don't disagree. What you're saying is spot on. It's like a christian Bible and the quran is flipped in terms of violent content. The old testament is a great read of a vengeful god that tells his chosen people to storm the land and kill every non-believer in it where it happens later on through a prophet in the quran. But that wasn't the point I was getting at. I was just drawing the similarities between two worlds. I'm sure muslims have different communities and beliefs just like christians and the jewish do. Their own versions of denominations and such. I just think the idea that every muslim is a jihad declaring murderous fanatic is just propaganda.

Far be it from me to defend christianity and its hypocrisy..... but.... there's a LOT of violent muslims out there in the world right now. Maybe the difference is about 4-500 years?

Don't look at it as I'm attacking christianity, I'm not, no need to defend it. I heard the 4-500 year lag theory in church a while back, it made sense to me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom