CAPITOL COP DEAD AFTER CAR RAMMING SUSPECT SHOT; 'EMERGED WITH KNIFE' 'NATION OF ISLAM FOLLOWER'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a huge difference between peaceful moderate muslims and radical muslims.
A radical muslim wants to cut your head off in the name of allah because you are an infidel.
A peaceful moderate muslim wants a radical muslim wants to cut your head off in the name of allah because you are an infidel.

There is a lot of truth in that statement.
The religious connotation associated with the terrorist can exist in other parts of our society.
Antifa wants to destroy government and establish a NWO as an example.
Liberals claim they don’t go along with that but they and the media agree by not reporting and ignoring any act by antifa.
Federal buildings are still under attack in Portland Or. while our legislators cower behind a fence in DC.
Edit:
Another aspect of this terrorist act,
He used a vehicle and a knife.
No gun was involved.
This will disappear shortly.

Last edited:

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know how when its a described white christian that does this, we all deflect by saying he's not a true christian. I bet peaceful muslims everywhere are saying the same about him.

There was this E5 I knew in the 82nd that converted to Islam to marry his "girlfriend"; whitest dude you can possibly imagine. Both he and his then wife (both Muslims) were out every weekend drinking, dancing, and sleeping around. To be honest, I don't know how many edicts they "violated" on a weekly basis, nor do I care. The point is, they were muslim in name only. I can think of many Jewish friends that love bacon.
You make a very valid point although I differ from your final conclusion. How many fellow practitioners of one's faith can you think of that are moderates and don't strictly adhere to the principles? Just like there are millions of moderate christians that talk but don't walk, there are millions of muslims that talk and don't walk. Same can be said for an awful lot of religions out there.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was this E5 I knew in the 82nd that converted to Islam to marry his "girlfriend"; whitest dude you can possibly imagine. Both he and his then wife (both Muslims) were out every weekend drinking, dancing, and sleeping around. To be honest, I don't know how many edicts they "violated" on a weekly basis, nor do I care. The point is, they were muslim in name only. I can think of many Jewish friends that love bacon.
You make a very valid point although I differ from your final conclusion. How many fellow practitioners of one's faith can you think of that are moderates and don't strictly adhere to the principles? Just like there are millions of moderate christians that talk but don't walk, there are millions of muslims that talk and don't walk. Same can be said for an awful lot of religions out there.

You get it. I can only imagine that things are exactly the same in a muslim world as it is in the christian world... just flip flopped on who the good and bad guys are. Every religion has a scale that goes from 'in name only" to full on crazy zealots.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know how when its a described white christian that does this, we all deflect by saying he's not a true christian. I bet peaceful muslims everywhere are saying the same about him.
Deflection eh? Could you enlighten us as to the last time a Christian went on a killing spree here in the USA because his religion told him to? Could you perhaps break down the numbers of why muslem commit so much crime based solely on their religious beliefs. I will patiently wait

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You get it. I can only imagine that things are exactly the same in a muslim world as it is in the christian world... just flip flopped on who the good and bad guys are. Every religion has a scale that goes from 'in name only" to full on crazy zealots.
This is the second killing in less than a month by a muslem. And it seems you imply nothing to see here and it is comparable to every religion. Sounds like you work with and write Ilan Omar’s speeches.

Their is a context issue with the logic used up above. It is not that people do not follow their faith and all their tenants. That some don’t follow their religious beliefs and are hypocrites or extremists. To say that’s the end of it is to have ones eyes wide shut.

The fact of the matter is that one religion is going around right now and committing murders because of their beliefs.

If this is not true then why is their not a major outcry from Islam about all of the atrocities that continuously happen on a regular basis? Why do people not know about their outrage and empathy for victims?

Then let’s step back and think for a minute. If I was to say somebody was using a vehicle to run over people and cause as much damage as possible, what would the average person think of. Then if I was to say same said person hops out and starts charging with a big knife attempting to kill people, what would the average person think?. It wasn’t too many years ago here in our own state that a very peaceful Muslim went back to work in Moore and cut off one head and attempted another before the boss who was a reserve officer was able to go to his vehicle and retrieve an AR 15 and end the situation.

Last edited:

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You make a very valid point although I differ from your final conclusion.

This is the second killing in less than a month by a muslem. And it seems you imply nothing to see here and it is comparable to every religion. Sounds like you work with and write Ilan Omar’s speeches.

Their is a context issue with the logic used up above. It is not that people do not follow their faith and all their tenants. That some don’t follow their religious beliefs and are hypocrites or extremists. To say that’s the end of it is to have ones eyes wide shut.

The fact of the matter is that one religion is going around right now and committing murders because of their beliefs.

If this is not true then why is their not a major outcry from Islam about all of the atrocities that continuously happen on a regular basis? Why do people not know about their outrage and empathy for victims?

Then let’s step back and think for a minute. If I was to say somebody was using a vehicle to run over people and cause as much damage as possible, what would the average person think of. Then if I was to say same said person hops out and starts charging with a big knife attempting to kill people, what would the average person think?. It wasn’t too many years ago here in our own state that a very peaceful Muslim went back to work in Moore and cut off one head and attempted another before the boss who was a reserve officer was able to go to his vehicle and retrieve an AR 15 and and the situation.

And this right here is where I differ from TwoForFlinching.
Islam is not a religion of peace; action's like we've seen the past month and countless times in the past are proper for a good muslim. Violence against non-muslims is a rewarded practice, rape of non-muslim women is a condoned action. Islam is an evil religion.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Far be it from me to defend christianity and its hypocrisy..... but.... there's a LOT of violent muslims out there in the world right now. Maybe the difference is about 4-500 years?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There is a fairly big difference between Islam and Christianity. Quranic scholars point out that the early parts of the Quran speak of peaceful things and even indicate that "people of the book" follow the Old and New Testaments. However, later parts of the Quran speak of killing the infidels and going on "Jihad." Said scholars have stated that the leaders in the Islamic faith adhere to the "later parts" of the Quran as the "true beliefs to hold."

By contrast, the Christian Bible is made up of the Old and New Testaments. In the Old Testament, God spoke of "an eye for an eye" while the New Testament speaks of "turning the other cheek." Thus, it would seem that those Christians most likely to adhere to their Bibles are also taking the "later parts" and adhering to a more peaceful philosophy. So the outcome of the "radicals" of the two religions (those that most adhere to their "holy book") are totally different in outcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom