Captured!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one of these days i'm going to drive down there and throw that hat in the creek

They are called sun hats. I buy them online for like 3 for nine dollars.

Beautiful snake! Thanks for sharing.

Yeh, he was a lot of fun. But he had to go back to the chicken house a little bit ago. I've got lizards - one to a tank, and there's no way I could have kept a snake in there. Right now the lizards are free ranging on the floor and there was no danger of the snake wrapping one of them.

i.imgur.com_QCuK2tA.jpg

I think I have a reptile dysfunction.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Final pics of the snake right before I released him back into the chicken house. I think the girls were glad to see their old friend back.

i.imgur.com_AAUgJe5.jpg

i.imgur.com_6TP6tyJ.jpg

Edit: On a passing note, I have thought occasionally of getting one of those rosies, because they are not climbers, but then I'd have to raise feeder mice again. So for me lizards are the easy way to go. They'll eat anything you give them.

Last edited:

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We let all the good snakes stay in the yard. Sadly my dogs routed out a copperhead this morning. None of them were bitten. I'd like to introduce the big black rat snake that runs around the yard to the copperhead...maybe no more copperhead anymore.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad you didn't kill it, cool pics! A pepperoni eating critter??? Hmmm...I don't mind critters but a pepperoni thief is like a horse thief.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
go catch it again and stick it down a mole hole , see if it will go and fetch moles , what kinda scientist are you ? experiment a little . lol

at least thats my idea, but i haven't had any show up this year.

elance

Latest posts

Top Bottom