Captured!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMAO....I literally laughed out loud at this.

Then you'll like this...

i.imgur.com_uKAC4Un.jpg

i.imgur.com_NW0vdrf.jpg

i.imgur.com_KbH1bI2.jpg

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We let all the good snakes stay in the yard. Sadly my dogs routed out a copperhead this morning. None of them were bitten. I'd like to introduce the big black rat snake that runs around the yard to the copperhead...maybe no more copperhead anymore.

Rat snakes will kill copperheads? I have a lot of rat snakes (which is good because I can't keep cats alive) and haven't seen a poisonous snake on my property in 13 years.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, a quick google search of "black snakes eat copperheads" took me down a youtube rabbit hole of viperkeepers insane feeding practices. Roaming pet cobras and some seriously pissed gaboons.... it was a quality waste of two hours

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you let that thing run loose in the house? If you keep exposing it to all these new culinary experiences it won't be long till it squeezes its way up your fundament while you sleep and eats you from the inside out. You'll be sadder, but you'll be wiser.

Latest posts

Top Bottom