Car washes - minor rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Club Car Wash on NW 178th between Penn and Western has a $20 monthly plan as many times as you want. They hand out damp towels, will wash rubber mats, and have free windex by the vacuums. Excellent friendly service as well. My days of dropping coins and using a wand are long gone.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wash my vehicles at home. Bought me a little electric pressure washer from Sams and bought a foam cannon. Best investment I ever made. No longer need to go to car washes anymore.
I can't do that. Our well water is so hard that lime spots develop before it can be wiped dry.
Now, just go to town, run the CC through the machine and be done with it. Free vacuums on the way out.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Club Car Wash on NW 178th between Penn and Western has a $20 monthly plan as many times as you want. They hand out damp towels, will wash rubber mats, and have free windex by the vacuums. Excellent friendly service as well. My days of dropping coins and using a wand are long gone.
There's a Club Car Wash in Norman on the SE corner of US77 and Cedar Lane (between the Walmarts and the corner). My mom did their monthly plan, so I took her car through it before I picked her up at the airport a few months back. It did a pretty good job, though I didn't have enough time to do anything other than go through the wash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom