Car washes - minor rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Living on dirt/gravel/sand roads, and rainfall pretty much nonexistent for the last couple of years, ours don't get washed often, but at least it's free! :)

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a basic membership at one as well. I think it’s $22 a month. Pro tip, when you sign up tell them it’s a gift for your wife. They won’t make you stick the sticker on the window and you can move it between cars.
We did the same but just razored it off and put it on a little block of wood we switch from car to car.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't do that. Our well water is so hard that lime spots develop before it can be wiped dry.
Now, just go to town, run the CC through the machine and be done with it. Free vacuums on the way out.
" Now, just go to town, run the CC through the machine and be done with it. "

To each their own but personally, I would NEVER run my Conceal Carry through a [car wash] machine :hellno:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when car washes were 25 cents and I could do the entire car for a quarter. Of ocurse, I was younger and moved fast but it was done for .25 cents. We used to wash our engines off for a quarter also. Those were the days!

Latest posts

Top Bottom