Career change… IT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one do a drive by inspection. He sat in his car and filled out the paperwork. He signed off on an inspection telling the bank I had a crawl space but I really had a full basement.
Shady business for sure. I am certain there are a few reputable. but its just parasitic business that serves the realtor not the buyer.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright, I am in the process of pitching the change to my VA Case Worker, and I think I have figured out a rough plan of what I am going to do. I was wondering if I could pitch it to a few guys, in the interest of getting my plan picked apart/receive advice, likely via PM to keep from reawakening this thread. @SoonerP226 @AguaFriaRanger @BobbyV @KOPBET you guys seemed like you're in the field or at least extremely familiar, mind if I harass any of you with a PM?

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright, I am in the process of pitching the change to my VA Case Worker, and I think I have figured out a rough plan of what I am going to do. I was wondering if I could pitch it to a few guys, in the interest of getting my plan picked apart/receive advice, likely via PM to keep from reawakening this thread. @SoonerP226 @AguaFriaRanger @BobbyV @KOPBET you guys seemed like you're in the field or at least extremely familiar, mind if I harass any of you with a PM?
Feel free.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you still need my input I'm happy to help . . . no worries if you've already reached out and heard back from others.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I changed my education goal/ plan (whatever they call it) like twice while in VRE…it’s all about your disabilities and how changing is the better route when it come to sustainable employment. If you can articulate that and your counselor isn’t an a$$, it shouldn’t be a problem.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I changed my education goal/ plan (whatever they call it) like twice while in VRE…it’s all about your disabilities and how changing is the better route when it come to sustainable employment. If you can articulate that and your counselor isn’t an a$$, it shouldn’t be a problem.
She responded to my email. Didn’t answer any questions, but seems open to it all. I sent her my game plan and some questions, we’ll see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom