Carlson: ‘Low IQ Vandals’ Are in Charge of Public Schools — ‘Wrecking What They Did Not Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No teacher, administrator or other employee of a school district, charter school or virtual charter school shall require or make part of a course the following concepts:

i still think the bill falls a little short. it doesn't prohibit the teaching it only stops a school from requiring the teaching.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No teacher, administrator or other employee of a school district, charter school or virtual charter school shall require or make part of a course the following concepts:

i still think the bill falls a little short. it doesn't prohibit the teaching it only stops a school from requiring the teaching.

I read that last part to prohibit including crt as part of the course.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe. i hope your right. prohibiting certain students within certain institutions from being required to engage in certain training or counseling; allowing for voluntary counseling. prohibits requiring but allows for voluntary counseling. what is this???

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CRT is just one thing on top of a slew of other junk being shoved down our children's throats at schools these days. I am thankful that mine don't attend public schools, but I do wish they can return one day... I had a blast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom