Carry gun preference.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carry gun preference

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do the same. Shield, PPQ and G-19 all do rotations, but the Shield gets the nod 90% of the time.

I'm pretty close to GTG.

Shield probably 80% of the time.

One of two M&P full size (a 9mm and .357Sig) the balance of the time. All carried AIWB in Keepers concealment holsters with a reload in a pocket.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before retiring from the Army last century it was a 1911. After that I was issued a SIG and that's basically what it's been since then (although I've owned any and all - even a couple of Glocks.) P239 or P226, depending on dress.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
G17

Attachments

• 20160220_141028_zpst0grzht1_edit_1455999205541.jpg
    20160220_141028_zpst0grzht1_edit_1455999205541.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 140

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some awful big guys in here to be carrying stuff like a S&W L frames and Ruger Blackhawks. Silly too if multiple perps. Oh well..Ill stick with my G43
Multiple perps are one consideration. Another is that I am better with my wheelguns. Also, if you know what you're doing they're not all that hard to conceal.

I used to dress like slob (still do, but that's another issue) and when I lived in Seattle many moons ago, I was one of the regulars at a gun shop. Jim, the clerk/assistant, and I would play a game. He would try to spot the gun I was carrying. He'd look me over and usually he would give up, saying OK, "Gary; where is it?" I showed him a 6" model 29 that was under my shirt. He was somewhat amused.

My point here is, like I said above, that if you know what you are doing, you can conceal guns that most folks would not believe.

Of course my clothes are put together by Omar the Tentmaker.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It depends on the season. I've been known to carry anything from a full-size Colt 1911 ... Or my 34 ... Or as small as my Colt Plus II ... Or a 43

I can hide a larger frame gun under my winter clothes much easier than I can my summer clothes. I used to try to find a conceal carry purse but I have as many of those that are worthless as you guys have holsters you don't like. Plenty of times I'll have 2 guns on me. Mine AND the old man's in my purse, if he's decided he wants a quickie massage at the mall.

I swear, though, if menopause doesn't cut me some slack soon any gun I have on me will be the LEAST if some bad guys' problems ... Lol :blush::finger:

:lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom