Carry Gun: Rail or No Rail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me either way. My EDC, Glock 29, has a rail but I've never even given it a second thought till now... Years after having it

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My home gun has to have a Streamlight on it, and I prefer my race gun to have the ability to add some weight up front onto the rail, but I don't carry with anything on the rail.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My HD G34 has a Streamlight and a Red Dot on it, I have an IWB (I am a pretty big guy) holster that I carry it in from time to time. Other than that I own no guns with a rail that I carry. I require a rail for the Streamlight, but simply detest them on my 1911s... YMMV

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My HD G34 has a Streamlight and a Red Dot on it, I have an IWB (I am a pretty big guy) holster that I carry it in from time to time. Other than that I own no guns with a rail that I carry. I require a rail for the Streamlight, but simply detest them on my 1911s... YMMV
Anyone that likes a rail on a 1911 is a........shut my mouth!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me clarify ... just because it has a rail doesn't mean I won't carry it ... the rail will just be bare. It doesn't really matter to me. I have never bought any firearm based on whether or not it had a rail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom