Carry Into anti-Gun Friend's House or No?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must really be a boring person....I literally can't think of any of my friends that don't have guns.
Work. Home....rinse ,repeat. Go fishing/hunting once in a blue moon. Try to practice with my guns a couple times a month.
Out of about 16 to 20 friends ,plus family, that I have been on trips,cruises, bbq dinner, fishing ,hunting, motorcycle rides...
they all shoot and most carry. I've never really thought about this kind of situation coming up.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would respectfully pass on the invitation and explain why. Does the host want to exclude a friend over a well concealed handgun. They have rules and so do I. I refuse to go any place where it is a crime to carry, such as the courthouse. Beyond that I refuse to go any place without a pistol, even if it is posted.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Respect. If you don't respect your friend then CC. My moms house I leave it in the truck. She doesn't like people bringing them in. My step dad CCs and has guns but I have never worn one in her house out of respect for her wishes.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Pretty much sums it up from my point of view.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@RustedBeef: So... has the BBQ went down yet?

Yeah it went pretty smooth. I husked asked him and he asked I didn't so I left it at home. Got to meet his wife who I never knew was a cashier here and she thanked me for giving an old bike I had to them. Gonna host dinner next time but gotta think of what to make. They're Muslims from Africa so gonna take some research lol

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
interesting read. i've read some of rusted's posts and take it that you were once not so gun friendly also. maybe take some of the thoughts and idea's that changed your mind and share them with your friends. juist a thought...

Latest posts

Top Bottom