Carry license question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Duncan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned in all my stuff for my carry license to the sheriff's office October 3rd. The lady I turned it into said there's no way to check on it and just wait for it. I found a link in the OK.Gov website where i can infact, check on it. So i entered my info and it says OSBI has not recieved it yet. Whats y'alls thoughts on this? Anyone deal with this?

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They should receive it for processing within two weeks of submitting. Make sure you enter your social, date of birth, and last name correctly.
Mine took seven weeks to process and I just got it this past Thursday.
My wife did hers earlier this summer and it only took a little over three weeks to process and receive.
I have learned it pays to be patient

Chris Duncan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should receive it for processing within two weeks of submitting. Make sure you enter your social, date of birth, and last name correctly.
Mine took seven weeks to process and I just got it this past Thursday.
My wife did hers earlier this summer and it only took a little over three weeks to process and receive.
I have learned it pays to be patient
Almost a month now and OSBI shows they haven't even received it yet. That's what's aggravating. This was a lot easier in Texas with little b.s. as I held my carry license for 12 years there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom