Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're talking about an Oklahoma Handgun License in general?

It's pretty simple... as long as you're not prohibited by a felony or one of the other criteria. You take a simple class, get the certificate, go to your sheriff's department and get fingerprinted and they send off your app. I think it's $25 for the prints, attach the proper photographs with it ans send your fee to the state. $100 for a 5-year, $200 for a 10-year license.

This link has some other links that are helpful. Downloading and reading the 2015 SDA (Self Defense Act) law book should be your first step to familiarize yourself with the laws. Lots of questions have been answered here regarding some areas of the SDA that may seem unclear to the uninitiated reader. There are links there to the state sites that will help guide you through the process.

Mr.hodge podge

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is easy as just pay the 60.00 or more for concealed an carry license classes. Then you would be able to carry or do I have still go to the sheriff office

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're not reading the answers you've been given, nor checking the links provided.

The $60 or so is for the class that allows you to APPLY for the permit. The requirements and process are clearly outlined. The link Jeff posted has all the information you need. If you can't be bothered to click a link and read the requirements that are posted there, I'm afraid I can't help you beyond that.

Mr.hodge podge

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see where you could carry in your vehicle with a permit or without permit . I just spent 2.5 days in jail over it and 6000
00 dollar some say I can carry a pistol without a permit as long there was no ammunition in chamerrie an mag is separated from gun don't want to go thru this freaking crappie again

Latest posts

Top Bottom