Carrying at a polling place?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New Jersey uses touch screen voting machines that do not have a paper trail like Oklahoma voting machines do.
NJ voting machine.jpg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you carry illegally you bring a bad name to us all. When you carry a gun, you have to be on your best behavior. otherwise you give ammo to the left.
I dont believe it makes us all look bad at all. It does give ammo to the left though. Does that crappy driver make all drivers look bad or does the deer poacher make all hunters look bad? Na
Sure there are idiots with guns but they dont represent me.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe... if it's considered a state affair (as it should be). :anyone:

However, there are Federal laws on blade length in Federal buildings (Post office, etc.). Something like 2.5 inches IIRC.

That would be a very tiny sword.
:drunk2:
Dunno what the actual regs are, but I've recently (within the last few years) been to the IRS and Federal Bankruptcy Court buildings in downtown OKC, and I don't think either allowed any kind of knives.

The polling places in Oklahoma are run by the county election boards, so they wouldn't even be considered state buildings, let alone federal buildings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom