Carrying at the fair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From something I read years ago claimed the Fair Grounds are rented each year by a business to put the fair on. They have the right to ban guns while they are renting the fair grounds if they choose to.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You see, they are taking our freedom away in order to prevent crimes by the gangbangers. That is what the illegals are going to do to us! They commit crime and we are restricted from defending ourselves because they want to restrict weapons/guns and to do that means taking them from us. It's the Democratic way. And the thugs will still carry. On the other hand, they haven't taken the guns from thugs in Chicago and I don't think they will-they're outgunned and outnumbered. Excuse me for rambling. Like a guy told me once that lived in capitol Hill, "When I mow my lawn I carry a holstered pistol." I said, you kill someone and you'll go to jail-his reply, "I'd still be alive wouldn't I?"

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_20180920_211124_715.jpg
Humm

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yup... it weren't no accident your legislators slipped that addendum in to keep your firearms out of the fair.

How many millions do you think the State earns in taxes from the Fair? And how much influence you think those millions in profit generate?

Just look at the exemptions in your state law to figure it out.

And wait for the new one for Tulsa's Gathering Place Park.

Those are our legislators whom WE elected who are telling us someone with deep pockets should be able to trump our rights. Jus' sayin'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom