Carrying guns inside restaurants that serve alcohol could be next

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is neither here nor there but in response to this last part- it’s not my fault that you still insisted on doing and argued with me on something that’s no longer required by law....[emoji18][emoji4]
To further clarify... we simply had a difference of opinion on what actions to take when stopped by a LEO when carrying. I was (and still am) in favor of letting them know I have a permit and am carrying.

I acknowledged several times that it was no longer legally required by law (and repeatedly said it's your call), yet you continued to argue that same point. That was the frustrating part for me, and why I playfully said it hurts to agree with ya. And now you've just reinforced my "playful" remark.

Didn't someone mention arguing with a fence post? :drunk2:

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To further clarify... we simply had a difference of opinion on what actions to take when stopped by a LEO when carrying. I was (and still am) in favor of letting them know I have a permit and am carrying.

I acknowledged several times that it was no longer legally required by law (and repeatedly said it's your call), yet you continued to argue that same point. That was the frustrating part for me, and why I playfully said it hurts to agree with ya. And now you've just reinforced my "playful" remark.

Look pal, I never intended for that post of mine you quoted to go any farther than you brought it because all that was, was just hopefully a short-ended response to your initial shots fired here when you just had to make the comment about wishing you didn’t have to agree with me on a whole ‘nother subject just because we disagreed with each other on the last one.

But yes, since you just had to bring it up instead of leaving it alone not only now, but last time too, I could say the same exact thing about you and the comparison to that ole fence post as well because yes- I will admit, I could’ve left it alone a long time ago last time but you know what, so could’ve you but you didn’t so don’t even try using that tactic.

But no, I didn’t reinforce no remark towards myself at all; you did that all on your own towards yourself by pointing out your inability to let stuff go by making your wisecrack over here that referred to that, I’m just simply saying.

But either way, I’ll have to say that I digress, and suck it up and let you have the last word because I’m pretty sure that when you get done reading this, you’re probably going to be itching to start tappin’ that response to me so, I guess I’ll just let you have the last word because like I said, I didn’t intend my response to go much further....[emoji41][emoji106]

Good day to ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes he did, to me...lol
Pot meets Kettle eh? haha

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I wasnt lol
And I'm done talking to you.
Go on, get that last word in... HAHA

Yes you were! When I asked you to show me where it said in Oklahoma’s law about only being able to be in an alcohol-selling restaurant, and not be able to consume any, the links you posted and even the descriptive version of that you posted, never showed anything about that so, you still wanna say you didn’t??

But whatever, you’re just as guilty for that last word as well, or there’d be no reason to be responding to this post.

Other than him liking your goofy posts, at least Mac’s leaving it alone. As much as it pains me to say it, be cool like Mac and leave it alone. Macis setting a good example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom