Carrying guns inside restaurants that serve alcohol could be next

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But he wasn’t trying to conceal that rifle, tho... Or is this a different incident you’re talking about, because all I can find about an auditor who got into trouble carrying a gun into a twin peaks restaurant was one who ever so foolishly did it with a rifle.

But hey, I don’t expect you to agree with it and I know it’s still against the law regardless but if you properly conceal your.... pistol, nobody will ever know that you have it until that time comes to where you have to use it and then in that case if you do, hopefully things will be on your side; ie, saving the day, preventing a crime- and well if it’s not, how does the saying go?.... I’d rather be judged by 12, than carried out by 6??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was openly carrying a pistol

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you read what I wrote, you'll see I'm comparing a bar and a restaurant. TR is not a bar but they have one.
Reading comprehension.

I did read what what you wrote and again, I’m not talking about that. If you would kindly re-read what I wrote, you’d clearly see that I was talking about if the bar section in a food-serving restaurant was indeed a bar and if it was off limits to guns irregardless of a permit.

Please don’t accuse reading comprehension towards someone unless you have clear proof of failing to do so.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did read what what you wrote and again, I’m not talking about that. If you would kindly re-read what I wrote, you’d clearly see that I was talking about if the bar section in a food-serving restaurant was indeed a bar and if it was off limits to guns irregardless of a permit.

Please don’t accuse reading comprehension towards someone unless you have clear proof of failing to do so.

And I answered that question precisely and clearly. Its clear to my reading comprehension 5th grade level.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said

The article says

How is what I said wrong?

Not saying you’re wrong, it’s just that it could be questionable about a bonafide area of a restaurant that is or is considered to be the bar area.

But yes, whether or not it matters about the bar area in a restaurant, the rest of the dining room, this will level be field and hopefully someday allow the non-permit holders to carry armed in a food-serving restaurant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom