Carrying Rush's torch - The man is gone to a better place looking down but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it was just me in the big city but last Friday I hated what I heard. It was like a radio morning show where each other needed to one up the other. 740/102.3
I'm still a new listener. Good lord that guy can talk fast.
I've not heard of anything I disagree with but only have an hour at most during the day to listen as the warden keeps jerking my ankle chain to get back to work...
If you think retiring is entering into a life of relaxing.....you would be wrong.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still a new listener. Good lord that guy can talk fast.
I've not heard of anything I disagree with but only have an hour at most during the day to listen as the warden keeps jerking my ankle chain to get back to work...
If you think retiring is entering into a life of relaxing.....you would be wrong.
That ain't no lie. I'm thinking of going back to work just for a vacation from retirement.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it was just me in the big city but last Friday I hated what I heard. It was like a radio morning show where each other needed to one up the other. 740/102.3
I wish KRMG had switched to the live feed of the Dana Loesch show from 11-2. I figured they opted for Mark Kaye because he's an in-house property and Cox Media pushed for KRMG to take him. I find him annoying and if it wasn't for the crappy Bluetooth media link on my Hyundai's entertainment system and the sometimes iffy streaming from my otherwise excellent LG Stylo 5, I'd listen to Dana instead. I might have to try a hardwired connection from the phone to the car and see how that works.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rush supported all the wars and he supported NAFTA and domestic spying ops.

However, I was glad in his infinite wisdom, he was able to evolve towards populism despite being a hundred millionaire. One of the greatest weaknesses our side has is self-harm. He mocked concerns about smoking, he mocked GMO food concerns, etc. With his money, he probably could have hired an army of alternative health doctors that could have kept him alive longer for the fight...we needed him. But the left counts on our side having diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and consuming all the prescription drugs and processed foods we can while they do yoga and their morning run and drink their chemical-free protein shakes. Yes, our side is initially stronger and has more testosterone, but the left has endurance...it is tortoise and the hare...they plan to outlast us...even all the foolish wars were to send our red state boys to die so they can't pass on their genes. Trump knew this...and you watch, as soon as the military is full woke, the left will want to keep them for readiness at home against YOU instead of sending their antifa woke beta males and fake males to die in the mid-east.

Our side needs to become the masters of health & wellness to outlast the left instead. Rush was on in the car from 1988 on when I was a kid....I will always miss him and think of my dad when i hear him...nobody is perfect, but the mockery came back to bite him and we needed him more than ever to carry on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom