Cars that have gone 1 millon miles or more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
meh, i bought a used toyota corolla and i expect to run it into the ground....cars are a waste of money, so i try to get the one i can get the most miles out of.

some folks make fun of me, think i should buy a truck or something....but **** i'd rather have 200/mo more in a retirement account.

The Duke

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Dad has had 4 or 5 Chevy trucks over the last 2 decades and he has put over 300k on each. First was a 1/2 ton with 350 and the rest have been 3/4 ton duramax/allison. The duramax is a good engine, but after 300k they start to need parts. They also tend to develop oil leaks at about 250k, not pouring out, but maybe the size of a several dimes every time you park it. I know a guy with a 1999 v8 Jeep Grand Cherokee with something like 290k miles, but he has turned it into a pretty extreme offroader. He daily drives it as well. Told me he spent over $150k on the thing including original new purchase price.

Nate08chevy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife is currently driving a ‘08 camry with 250k+ on the clock. I rebuilt the front end and rear struts couple years ago but no other work has been done to it. I’ve been really impressed with how it’s held up… she doesn’t exactly take good care of things 🤫 lol

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a guy in Chicago named Al Bundy. When he went to put the one millionth mile on his Dodge, it rolled back to all zeros after 999,999 and he wasn't able to win whatever prize he was after.

Latest posts

Top Bottom