Case hardening and/or Tin coating in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know anyone reputable that will go beyond cerakote around OKC or anywhere in Oklahoma? I never was a fan of shipping guns out of state for finish work.

Sent via Tapatalk

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi CutBait,
We've got a TiN plating shop that we work with (in Cali) that does great work. We do all the prep-work and smithing here in house before sending it off to them for the plating and would love the work. My photobucket seems to be acting up but if you want to PM a cell#, email, or FB message, I'd be more than happy to send you a couple pictures of parts we've worked over and sent out.

Take Care,
Mike

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi CutBait,
We've got a TiN plating shop that we work with (in Cali) that does great work. We do all the prep-work and smithing here in house before sending it off to them for the plating and would love the work. My photobucket seems to be acting up but if you want to PM a cell#, email, or FB message, I'd be more than happy to send you a couple pictures of parts we've worked over and sent out.

Take Care,
Mike
Facebook message sent

Sent via Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom