Case knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I collect case knives especially bone and stag stockmans and mini copperlocks.The guy from sooner state knives told me that he wont be getting any more stag large knives like the copperlock.He said he wasn't sure if they had an embargo on sambar stag like they had a few years ago but as of now only the smaller stag knives would be available.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The embargo on stag is still in place. They opened it for a little bit in 1997 but that was the last time. The worst part was that the people who used to cut it up had been gone for a long time and the new stuff was not of the quality as it used to be.
Some resorted to using the red deer from Mongolia which was not the same.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I just bought 3 of them. I got a yellow handle Sodbuster jr carbon steel, a genuine stag texas toothpick in stainless steel, and a yellow handle trapper in stainless. Should satisfy me for a while.

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pick up a Case every now and them. Bought an amber bone mini copperlock this evening. I think they're great knives and hope to have a collection someday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom