Case length

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Aries I did a google search on issues with them and found nothing. Usually if it’s an issue you can find something by googling, but nothing so I figured I better take a better look. I didn’t see anything inside them, but I cleaned them with a nylon brush and hoppes solvent, re-oiled them, tried a couple junk cases. Left a couple tiny, light scratches on one case (could’ve been there already) but no more than normal wear and tear. Must’ve been something in there, it’s also possible I didn’t hold down on the press handle hard enough. I put solid pressure on the handle this time, but I think that (rather you) fixed it! Thanks for bringing it up, the whole setup would’ve set on my shelf for years, before being sold or passed on.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, well glad you gave it a second look and got it figured out. I thought it was a very easy way to trim, and was surprised to hear of scratches. I thought something must be wrong with them... I hope it really is that simple, and you can benefit from using them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom