Cavedweller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks! Had a great dealings with CD through the mail. He even noticed more marks on the stock and sent me an email to let me know and was willing to lower the price due to the condition! Wasn't necessary, however I do appreciate his BEng completely honest and upfront with me! Thank you!
--Mech

wylekyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great experience dealing with CD. Everything was exactly was described, he was a pleasure to deal with, and he's definitely someone I would do business with again or recommend to others. Great guy :thumb:

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really nice meet up with Russ today. Really happy with the Stevens that I got and had a nice time chatting about motorcycles too. Would definitely do it again!

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a smooth transaction Friday with CD, for those contemplating a deal with him DO NOT HESITATE. He forgot the extra mags for gun, let me have it at a lower price til we met up for the other mags, well this time it was my turn and my debit card wouldn't allow me to pull out the cash, he let me take the mags and send him a check in the mail.. I'm humbled to say I still have faith in some people in this world...

Thanks bro !!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom