CC Card vs Med Marijuana Card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's so easy to get a Med Card now. I never tried Marijuana. My wife takes the gummies to help her sleep and anxiety. I heard you can't have both cards since marijuana is still illegal federally. Is it true that you can't have both for now.
Just get your Marijahana card then you can spend all day looking for where you put your gun!!!

James Ocholik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
But if your carrying your not smoking. It's like when your drinking and not carrying... Can still and a CC Card while drinking. Guess if the left legalize marijuana you can have both... Biden wants to pardon all federal marijuana charges.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Federal law not withstanding, according to state law "The State cannot deny a concealed carry permit to someone solely for being a licensed patient."

https://bityl.co/Ewl2
This goes back to the whole state's rights argument that surrounds the whole marijuana legalization war right now.

But can they deny you based on you being a user of a federally illegal controlled substance?

From the SDA application form:
1665165246467.png

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can have both - you just have to lie on your application form and risk getting caught and have a felony on your record along with possible jail time. Easier to just find someone who's "in the trade" if you want something to smoke. If you're after concentrates/gummies, it's not as easy to find on the streets but it's out there too.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can have both - you just have to lie on your application form and risk getting caught and have a felony on your record along with possible jail time. Easier to just find someone who's "in the trade" if you want something to smoke. If you're after concentrates/gummies, it's not as easy to find on the streets but it's out there too.

Meanwhile the heroes entrusted to discharge the law lie without repercussion.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But can they deny you based on you being a user of a federally illegal controlled substance?

From the SDA application form:
View attachment 308396
Honestly, I don't know. I don't have or plan to get a MMJ card, nor do I partake in the consumption of it.

I do, however, believe it should be just as legal as alcohol.

And what I posted was what I could find on the legality (according to the state) of having both cars.

Latest posts

Top Bottom