CC OWB Holster for Glock 21sf?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the looks of the Galco Fletch, but was wondering if anyone else has suggestions for OWB on my Glock 21sf? I like the Galco shoulder setup too, but can't see using it anytime by winter.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recommend the Kramer Belt Scabbard, in horsehide, for a big pistol like that G21. It may cost a bit more, but it wears like iron. But, before you go spending money on anything, try out the Glock Sport/Combats Holster first. It's not much as far as looks, (and this is an admitted holster snob talking), but it is totally functional. I have one for my G19, and also bought one for my newly purchased G29. It is a great holster for foul weather wear especially when you really don't want to take a nice leather holster out and get it filthy, soaking wet, etc. I say get one of them for now as you research nicer holsters, to give you time to make a good decision.

Now, holsters are a personal thing, and you will likely end up like a lot of us and have a big box of them before long in your never ending search for the perfect holster. But, even though others here may recommend other holster makers, I am sure that (if they have been carrying for some time), they will agree with me on this point:

A good, sturdy gun belt is a very important, in fact I'd say it's a CRITICAL part of your carry rig. In my opinion, a good belt is THE most important piece. It does you no good to have a nice holster that is designed to tuck the pistol in close for good concealment if you have a flimsy belt that lets the holstered gun sag all out and you struggle to keep your pants up. This is particularly important for OWB, a good belt will support the weight of the gun and allow the holster to do it's job. Please believe me, and I hope other members here will chime in here, when I tell you that the belt is critical.

I have a Kramer Belt, also in horsehide, and I think I could carry a 20 lb dumbbell securely on this thing! Besides that, I have 2 Wilderness Belts that also do a good job.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the belt being as important as the holster. I use a Loopers but there may be better ones. I run a bravo concealment holster and for the price it cant be beat. But again Im sure there are better ones out there. I only carry owb. Its a very personal choice.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a magpul tejas belt and it is great. I also have a looper and a belt from bullhide belts. It is actually the one I wear the most besides the Magpul. The holsters I use are from on your 6 designs. They are the best kydex holsters I have found. And they are cheap and come with a lifetime warranty. I had my G26 holster get a small crack in it. I sent them an email with a pic and they sent me a new one in less than 4 days. Their customer service is excellent. It’s a small family owned business in Texas. I know you might say that all kydex is the same. Well it’s not. This is a thinner more flexible kydex and it fits closer to the body than any other I have seen. And I carry OWB only. I also have a Galco Miami classic 2 that I wear all the time. It’s great. I can carry both my G26 and my G17 in it. I highly recommend both these holsters. If you are looking for kydex then check out on your 6 designs.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tucker and Byrd is a really good company.I have several of their belts and some suspenders.Stop at the wanenmacher in November and they will fix you up.For and owb holster check out the combat by D.M.bullard holsters out of Azle Texas.I have several of them,great owb holsters

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1291.JPG I dabble in holster makin a little. Built this for a customer last week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom