CCI Velocitor Available!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Order direct from CCI, free shipping for orders over $99.00. This is hard-hitting .22LR ammo, my little Walthers love it! I often drop a .22LR pistol in me pocket if just running down to the local Stop-N-Rob for milk or beer or whatever. This stuff has noticeably more ooomph than even the 40 gr. Mini-Mags. I'd not like to have a face full of these things. Get it when and while you can, boys and girls.

Shop products in Rimfire today | CCI Ammunition (cci-ammunition.com)

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know how many found this cool little compare tool on CCIs website. But Druryj is correct for those Velociraptors hitting hard. A chart speaks a 1000 words.

blue =Velociraptor, Yellow= Stinger, and purple= 40grain MiniMag. The stinger starts out faster/more energy but the BC coefficint of the 36grain bullet gives it up early within the first 15yds. After that it is all Dinosaur race with a 40gr BC of .125.

Shot a few last week and they def have a little crack to em, Me LIKEY. Topped off my last order with 4 more boxes.

upload_2021-5-23_15-58-10.png

Last edited:

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Order direct from CCI, free shipping for orders over $99.00. This is hard-hitting .22LR ammo, my little Walthers love it! I often drop a .22LR pistol in me pocket if just running down to the local Stop-N-Rob for milk or beer or whatever. This stuff has noticeably more ooomph than even the 40 gr. Mini-Mags. I'd not like to have a face full of these things. Get it when and while you can, boys and girls.

Shop products in Rimfire today | CCI Ammunition (cci-ammunition.com)
Thanks for the heads up druryl......

Latest posts

Top Bottom