CCW at Diamond Ballroom?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does it?
Is the sole purpose of the business to sell Alcohol?
I figure they *do* make a little money from ticket sales as well.

I honestly don't know the legal answer tho'...

Can people under 21 ever go in there? If so, that immediately rules out the bar designation in Oklahoma. That's the quickest and easiest test. Unless, of course, it is actually a bar and THEY are breaking the law by having events with people under 21.

Is this place similar to the Cain's? If so, then it's not against Oklahoma law to carry there. Of course, they probably don't want you to.

Bryan

MercFE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While it might not be classified as a bar, and such might be legal to carry... They do have the standard gun buster sign, with the additional "No Weapons" sign.

They did pat some people down. I still would have passed mustard as they did not give me a second look. I was still wearing my holster at the concert. Felt a little naked without the weapon, but it wasn't as crazy a situation as I thought it might be.

Lots of little kids running around. Even at 32, I don't think we were above average on the age... :shocked: I still can't hear too well. ( Forgot the ear plugs for both myself and the wife ) :brick:

Concert was great though! Sound in the place could be better, definitely not a Ford Center... But it was great to see Lacuna Coil, finally. Also got to introduce the wife to a couple bands she's never heard of, but now enjoys...

Thanks for all the input guys, even if it was late. :bighug:

Latest posts

Top Bottom