CCW Badge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I may shave CCW into my backhair and go shirtless all the time. I'd lose the double denim, but backhair trumps dd everyday.
worked for this Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent
25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_lyc7impM8C1r01urqo1_500.gif

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the only way that it could ever be useful would be in an active shooter scenario where madness is still ongoing if anyone sees you from a distance you may not get shot because they will mistake you for a plain clothes UC.

I still won't carry one.

Last edited:

Jeff Hughes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the instructor. He's very knowledgeable and a very effective instructor. But, he talks a lot(reducing trigger time) in class, and can be a bit full of himself.

I'd never carry a CCW badge, and in the many classes I've taken in USSA's Training Group from every active instructor there, I've never heard any of them even mention carrying one.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's...a very effective instructor. But, he talks a lot(reducing trigger time) in class, and can be a bit full of himself.

Those two statements contradict each other a bit don't they?

How can someone be an effective instructor if he runs his mouth to satisfy his own ego, at the expense of trigger time?

(Just for the sake of discussion...I don't know the guy and will probably never take any training from him anyway. LOL.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom