CCW Badge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kinda thinking I'd like a tiara ... with "CCW BADGEBUNNY" spelled out in pretty pink rhinestones ... :naughty:

The condoms are a bad idea ... I only see a lot of work in store for some of us if we were to have to fool with those ... :lookaroun

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The badge idea is a bad one. A badge represents authority, and having a CCW does not convey ANY AUTHORITY upon you.

Second, it is none of your friggin' business who the instructor is that may have promoted the idea. The OP saw to it would be addressed offline, which is how it should be. This is a secondhand account, not a published article. "Outing" him would serve no useful purpose.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The badge idea is a bad one. A badge represents authority, and having a CCW does not convey ANY AUTHORITY upon you.

Second, it is none of your friggin' business who the instructor is that may have promoted the idea. The OP saw to it would be addressed offline, which is how it should be. This is a secondhand account, not a published article. "Outing" him would serve no useful purpose.

aWWWWwwwww....pHOOOEEYY

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to get me a denim jacket and have ccw spelled out in rhinestones. Nothing says "don't mess with me" like going double denim with rhinestones. Maybe I can make me a custom denim holster to match.

Latest posts

Top Bottom