CCW waiting period

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I took the safety course a few years back and never followed through with getting my ccw permit. What's the average waiting period now? When I was gonna do it, it was 3 months.
Also when does the safety course certificate expire?
Thanks.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your certificate is good for three years.

I've heard they are getting permits back faster than 90 days now.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I took the safety course a few years back and never followed through with getting my ccw permit. What's the average waiting period now? When I was gonna do it, it was 3 months.
Also when does the safety course certificate expire?
Thanks.
A couple years ago the legislature enacted an expiration date for class certificates. They are good for up to three years now.

I've received a number of reports of permits being issued in 30 days or less, from the time OSBI receives it from your country sheriff. This is for "clean" applications, with no issues for OSBI to resolve.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple years ago the legislature enacted an expiration date for class certificates. They are good for up to three years now.

I've received a number of reports of permits being issued in 30 days or less, from the time OSBI receives it from your country sheriff. This is for "clean" applications, with no issues for OSBI to resolve.

Sweet. This guys. I'll have to find that paper now lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom